Monday, August 27, 2012

When Did I Become a Junior??

Happy 1st Day of School!!

I'm pretty excited to be back on campus and in my school routine. Working and hanging around for the summer was nice, but I missed the structure schools gives me. As much as I love it, I'm super glad this is the first of my last three semesters!! That's right, I'm almost done with college! I sort of wonder where the time went, but I'm grateful to be close to the finish line.

From the way today went, this semester is going to be a good one. I'm in five classes including: Media Law, Grammar, Psych 1010, Creative Non-Fiction, and PR writing. My law prof seems like a pretty chill guy. He's a practicing attorney and reminds me of one of my other professors from my freshman year. Have you ever seen the movie "What About Bob?" Well my Pysch prof is Bob. He's youngish and seems like he's going to make Psych fun. The class is full of mainly freshman and dang do I feel old!

I feel like such a Rock Star today! Obviously everyone knows books are expensive. A couple of my books were over $100. I bought them because I thought I needed them, but after a little bit of internet searching, I found both books for about the same price the one was going to cost me. So I returned the books to the bookstore and hopefully my books will be here by Friday!!

If you're ever in the need for textbooks try
www.campusbookrentals.com
www.chegg.com

I'm feeling pretty confident about this school year. I have good classes, a JOB, and a good roommate. The other's in the apartment seems pretty cool, but I haven't really hung out with them. We all just do our own thing, which is totally fine with me.

So school is starting, it's hopefully going to cool down a little bit, and I'm going to the lake on Monday! It's going to be a good week.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment